Thank you for being an IYAGNY Member. You are the part of the core students who help us continue to thrive and fulfill our mission and programs:
- To inspire and enable progressive lifelong learning and practice in the art, science, and philosophy of Iyengar Yoga
- To develop, nurture, and offer teaching of the highest standards
- To build and support a community of practitioners within the three-state region of our charter
Part of the benefit of being an IYAGNY Member is an enhanced experience filled with opportunities to support your study and practice of Iyengar Yoga.
This Month’s Special Members’ Programming:
April Members’ Class
Sat, April 3 | 2:00-3:15pm
Past Members’ Class:
Q & A with IYAGNY Faculty Members:
Home practice is an important part of studying Iyengar Yoga. Through it, you will grow as a practitioner and strengthen your own self understanding. Below are some resources for you:
Home Practice: Starting Now by Richard Jonas http://bit.ly/2TOlZwY
IYAGNY Home Practice Sequences:
- Level 1: http://bit.ly/38NzhhB
- Level 2: http://bit.ly/2IIJscP
Get in touch with us, fill out this form and let us know how to best help.