CLASS PAYMENT, REFUND, CANCELLATION POLICIES
- 5-Class Card: Expires 75 days from date of first attendance
- 10-Class Card: Expires 120 days from date of first attendance
- 20-Class Card: Expires 180 days from date of first attendance
New Student 3-Class Card
BEGINNER CLASSES & SERIES
- Only available to new students for one time purchase
- Expires 90 days from date of purchase
- Available to new students even after they have purchased one Intro Class, but not if they have purchased a New Student 3-Class Card
- Expires 90 days from first date of attendanc/li>
CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS
Classes: Students may reserve their place in a class by signing up online or contacting the Front Desk. The student may cancel the reserved place up to 1 HR before the start of class, otherwise they will be charged for that class.
Workshops & Series: All cancellations must be made 48 HRS prior to the first date of the workshop for a refund or account credit. Administrative Fee of $15 applies to credit card refunds.
One-on-One Session: All cancellations must be made 24 HRS prior to the session for a refund or account credit. Administrative Fee of $15 applies to credit card refunds.
Merchandise & Retail Items: Refunds or account credit for retail items are possible only with original receipt. Administrative Fee of $15 applies to credit card refunds.
Discounts cannot be combined or added to any promotion
- Members: 10% off all merchandise
- Seniors 65 and over: 10% off singles classes, class cards and merchandise
- Students with a valid I.D.: 10% off singles classes, class cards and merchandise
STUDENT REQUESTS & EXCEPTIONS
Under certain circumstances, a student may ask for an exception to the policy for an expiration date extension, account credit, or refund. Requests are reviewed and granted case-by-case due to medical reasons, family emergency, natural disaster, or the like. All requests must be submitted either by staff or by student directly to Management for approval. Requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.