- Non-transferable and no extensions, refunds or credits allowed
- Can be used for all Levels 1-4 at both locations
- 5-Class Card: Expires 75 days from date of first attendance
- 10-Class Card: Expires 120 days from date of first attendance
- 20-Class Card: Expires 180 days from date of first attendance
NEW STUDENT 3-CLASS CARD
- Only available to new students on their first visit or after they purchase one intro class
- Only available for Level 1, Level 2, and Gentle classes at both locations
- Expires 30 days from date of first attendance
BEGINNER CLASSES & SERIES
- Only available to new students for one time purchase
- Expires 90 days from date of purchase
- Available to new students even after they have purchased one Intro Class, but not if they have purchased a New Student 3-Class Card
- Expires 90 days from first date of attendanc/li>
CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS
Classes: Students may reserve their place in a class by signing up online or contacting the Front Desk. The student may cancel the reserved place up to 1 HR before the start of class, otherwise they will be charged for that class.
Workshops & Series: All cancellations must be made 48 HRS prior to the first date of the workshop for a refund or account credit. Administrative Fee of $15 applies to credit card refunds.
One-on-One Session: All cancellations must be made 24 HRS prior to the session for a refund or account credit. Administrative Fee of $15 applies to credit card refunds.
Merchandise & Retail Items: Refunds or account credit for retail items are possible only with original receipt. Administrative Fee of $15 applies to credit card refunds.
Discounts cannot be combined or added to any promotion
- Members: 10% off all merchandise
- Seniors 65 and over: 10% off singles classes, class cards and merchandise
- Students with a valid I.D.: 10% off singles classes, class cards and merchandise
STUDENT REQUESTS & EXCEPTIONS
Under certain circumstances, a student may ask for an exception to the policy for an expiration date extension, account credit, or refund. Requests are reviewed and granted case-by-case due to medical reasons, family emergency, natural disaster, or the like. All requests must be submitted either by staff or by student directly to Management for approval; in the case of medical extensions, students will be asked to submit a medical note. Requests should be emailed to email@example.com.