Annual benefit event that supports the mission and programs of the Iyengar Yoga Association of Greater New York. IYAGNY is a community made up of students and teachers from across New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania and beyond who find a refuge in the practice of Iyengar Yoga. It is also the non-profit organization that operates the Iyengar Yoga Institute of New York.
When you donate you support our mission:
- To inspire and enable progressive lifelong learning and practice in the art, science, and philosophy of Iyengar Yoga
- To develop, nurture, and offer teaching of the highest standards
- To build and support a community of practitioners within the three-state region of our charter
You donation also supports:
- our dedicated center in the West Village connecting students and teachers with the opportunity to deepen and continue their studies through our programming.
- our ability to provide scholarships.
- our free offerings for our community including Breast Health, Community Class, HIV, and People of Color