Dear IYAGNY Community,
Thank you all for your patience as we roll out our Fall 2021 Schedule! Getting up and running with our Phase 1 plans of re-opening has taken us a little longer than anticipated.
We are thrilled to announce the opening of our Brooklyn Institute for Fall 2021 Hybrid: In-Person/Online Classes starting on Monday, September 20. The Brooklyn Institute is located at 525 Pacific Street, steps from the Atlantic Avenue/Barclay’s Center subway hub: B, D, N, Q, R, 2, 3, 4, 5, LIRR, as well as the G at Fulton Street, and the A, C at Hoyt/Schermerhorn.
This Hybrid: In-Person/Online schedule will complement our current online Zoom classes that you have become accustomed to: Click Here to see our full Fall 2021 Daily Class Schedule.
Please join us and gather, once-again, with your teachers and fellow students in a safe and welcoming environment. Below you’ll find our new Hybrid: In-Person/Online Schedule and Pricing Information for the Fall. In addition, we’ve listed out our Community Care Guidelines & COVID-19 Protocols; please take a moment to familiarize yourself with what to expect onsite.
We cannot wait to see you and welcome you back into our classroom!
Fall 2021 Hybrid: In-Person/Online Daily Classes in Brooklyn
- 8:45am – General/All Levels with Bobby Clennell
- 12:00pm – Level 1/Beginners with Naghmeh Ahi
- 5:30pm – Level 3 & Up with Lara Warren
- 6:30pm – General/All Levels with Santiago Hernandez
- 11:30am – Level 3 & Up with Naghmeh Ahi
- 12:00pm – Level 1/Beginners with Tori Milner
- 6:30pm – General/All Levels with Hector Martinez
- 11:30am – Level 1/Beginners with Deidra Demens
- 12:30pm – Level 4 with James Murphy
- 6:30pm – Level 1/Beginners with Mimi Visser
- 5:00pm – General/All Levels with James Murphy
- 9:00am – Level 1/Beginners with James Murphy
- 8:00am – Level 3 & Up with James Murphy
- 12:00pm – General/All Levels with Nil Akin (starting October 2)
- 11:30am – Level 3 & Up with Tori Milner
Hybrid: In-Person Only Daily Class Pricing*
- 10 Class Card: $200 Members / $230 Non-Members
- 5 Class Card: $105 Members / $120 Non-Members
- Single Class: $22 Members / $25 Non-Members
*Hybrid: Online and Online Only Daily Class Pricing remains the same. Click Here to see our full list of pricing.