New to Iyengar Yoga?
- Come to our Introduction to Iyengar Yoga Class on this Saturday, May 2 at 8:45am with Susan Turis
Feeling stiff? Stuck? Dull?
- You’re not alone! We have just the thing. When you want and need the rhythm of a fast-paced class, join the Active / Jumpings Class on Tuesday April 28 with Mimi Visserand Friday, May 1 with Eve Holbrook at 8:45am.
Feeling overwhelmed? Creaky? Delicate?
- We have just the thing for that too! Join any of our Gentle Classes or Beginner/Level 1 Classes on our weekly schedule.
Want a Special Focus?
Each week going forward, we will offer a few special topics that will take place within that teacher’s weekly class. THIS WEEK, along with all of our daily classes, check out the special topics that will be taught by Richard, Michelle, and Dan Truini. Join them:
- Has your sleep been disrupted and become irregular? Join Richard TOMORROW MORNING and learn some strategies in “Yoga for a Good NIght’s Sleep“
- Tightness taking over your neck and shoulders? Join Michelle on Wednesday and “Release Tension In Your Neck & Shoulders“
- Athletes of all kinds can find yoga remedies with Dan Truini on Saturday in “Yoga for Athletes At Home“
Follow the links below to register: