Maintaining a healthy and safe environment at the Institutes is a top priority for our community around the growing concerns of COVID-19 (Corona Virus).
Here are some specific measures that we are taking:
- Tissues and hand sanitizer dispensers are available for your use throughout our space
- Doorknobs, counters, and surfaces are being cleaned multiple times throughout the day with disinfecting wipes
In addition, we recommend the following:
- Before and after every class, wash your hands with soap and water vigorously for 20 seconds. Also wash your hands after using the restroom.
- Avoid touching your face.
- If you have any symptons including fever, cough, or cold, please stay home and see your health care provider if appropriate.
- If you are at IYAGNY and need to cough or sneeze, please do so into a tissue or your elbow if a tissue is not available. Discard the used tissue into the garbage bin immediately after use, and then wash your hands immediately.
- Feel free to bring your own yoga mat.
For the most up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 (Corona Virus) and best practices please consult NYC Health Website. As things unfold, we will continue to adapt and will keep you informed as we do.
Let us know if you have any questions by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Practicing yoga can help support and strengthen your immune system, as well as diminish anxiety and stress. Thank you for helping us keep the Institutes a safe and healthy environment.
IYAGNY Staff and Faculty