SUNDAY JUNE 5, 2016
The Yogathon is an annual fundraising event to support the mission and programs of the Iyengar Yoga Association of Greater New York (IYAGNY), a registered 501(c)3 non-profit. At the event, Association Teachers present dynamic yoga demonstrations to students within our community and the general public.
Founded in 1987, IYAGNY has grown to include 150+ Certified Iyengar Yoga Teachers and many thousands of students who embrace and study Iyengar Yoga. The Association also operates the Iyengar Yoga Institutes of New York and Brooklyn where programs include 110 daily classes, Saturday/Sunday Workshops, Special Series, and visits throughout the year by Senior Iyengar Yoga Teachers.
Join us in celebrating the 2016 Yogathon by making a tax-deductible contribution today!
- Connecting to our Legacy Asana Class | 12:15-1:45pm
Taught by faculty and association teachers, all levels, $40
- Children’s Yoga Class | 1:45-2:00pm
For Children Ages 3 & Up, Free
- 2016 Yogathon | 2:00-4:00pm
Live Yoga Extravaganza, Free
LUXURY ITEM RAFFLE
The 2016 Yogathon Raffle includes these luxury items from local vendors:
- One Night Stay at the Maritime Hotel
- 60 Minute Facial and Reflexology Session from Smith & Brit
- Private Boat Tour on the Bronx River with Rocking the Boat
- 3 Panel Frangipani donated by a member of our community
- Alpaca Woven Scarf courtesy of LetterJ Men’s Boutique
- Hand Crafted Chocolates by Nunu Chocolates
Raffle tickets are 1 for $10 / 10 for $50. All proceeds go towards supporting the Yogathon campaign. Purchase your tickets online or at the Front Desk today!