Annual Membership – $100 – Join online here
Annual Membership to the Iyengar Yoga Association of Greater New York is rolling: available throughout the year and valid for a full 365 days from the date of purchase! This means you can sign up for membership at any time, and enjoy the many benefits and discounts for an entire year. Membership is 100% tax-deductible and supports the mission of our non-profit Association to spread the benefits of Iyengar yoga locally and regionally. IYAGNY Membership automatically includes membership in our national organization IYNAUS.
Membership works with our new pricing system to save you money. The more you attend class, the more you save! Take class once per week: save $100, take class twice per week: save $200, take class three times per week: save $300!
IYAGNY Membership Benefits
- - Discounts on drop-ins, class cards, series, workshops, events and 10% off merchandise
- - Eligibility for Free Members Classes and Bring-A-Friend for Free when offered
- - Advance notice and preferred placement in special workshops and events
- - Attendance at our Annual Member Meeting and BKS Birthday Celebration
- - Membership with the Iyengar Yoga National Association of the United States (IYNAUS)
Includes IYNAUS Membership Benefits
- - 10% discount on all purchases at the IYNAUS store
- - Free subscription to Yoga Samachar publication
- - Discount subscription to Yoga Rahasya
- - Discount and early registration for IYNAUS-sponsored conferences
- - Bulletin with special information about Iyengar Yoga and news from India
- - Inclusion in one of the largest Iyengar Yoga communities in the world
- - Access to the asana photographic archive
- - Scholarships for study
- - Access to practice sequences
- - Discount card for purchases at Office Max
- - Discount teacher or student insurance policy through Yoga Plus
To learn more about Membership, please contact Development Associate Kelsea Norris at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 691-9642.