Campaign to Support the Institute of New York
Our beloved center of study and practice, the Iyengar Yoga Institute of New York, will relocate in 2014 and we need your help to build our new home. We have set a goal of $350,000 to support the one-time costs of relocation and construction of a new Institute on the 2nd floor of our current building. A successful move will only be possible through the participation of our full community of members, students, and partners. This year will be full of events, celebrations and opportunities to advance our mission, build our community and help write the next chapter in our storied history. Join us!
WAYS TO DONATE
Click the donation button above and choose “Donation” from the pull-down menu to make an individual donation or sign up for Membership at any level to support the 2014 Campaign. You can also join the campaign by becoming an Association Angel, a B.K.S Bundler or giving in honor of Guruji’s 95th Birthday!
Call 212-691-YOGA (9642) or email our Executive Director, Oliver Luisi, at email@example.com to make a donation or get further information.
- One (1) Free class on the regular daily schedule for you & a guest
- Invitations to special major donor gatherings & events
- Advanced notification & preferred placement for special classes & workshops
- Invitation to our free Members only classes and listing in our Annual Report
- Discounts on all classes, workshops, series, books, props and clothing offered at the Institute
- Free participation in our Monthly Philosophy Study Group
- Opportunity to participate in our Bring-a-Friend promotion
- Membership in the Iyengar Yoga National Association of the United States
Call 212-691-YOGA (9642) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Take the lead and organize a group of your fellow members and students to join together and contribute toward a major group gift. For example, find five friends who can each pledge of $200 and contribute a total of $1000 (or more!) as a “B.K.S. Bundle” to the 2014 Campaign for New York.
In honor of living master and inspiration B.K.S. Iyengar celebrating his 95th Birthday this year, we are asking all Members to consider giving a one-time donation of $95 – if every member participates we will be halfway to our goal and our new home!